Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Christian Pickup Lines


Ladies, we have all heard those cheesy pickup lines that tend to get old. Although, when he says it you feel like you are on top of the world. After all, he took the time to write the note, make sure every word was spelled correctly, and passed it to you ever so slightly to keep his cool. At first you didn’t notice it, but then you picked it up to read what it said.

Amy,

I have a quick trivia question for ya,

Are you from Tennessee, cause you're the only ten I see?

Buttercup, you have caught my eye since you wore that summer blouse last May,

will you do me the honors of becoming my girlfriend?

Check Yes or No

Yes               No

 

The note was so adorable you just had to say yes, but you often wondered how he couldn’t come up with a better line. I mean you’ve only lived in Florida since you were born, so yeah there is totally a chance for you to be from Tennessee. Luckily, I have come up with a solution to solve the world known crisis of pickup lines.

Guys, here are a few Christian pickup lines to use next time you want to woo your girl from Bible study:

Ø  “You’re looking for a knight in shining armor? I just so happen to be wearing the armor of God.”

Ø  “It took God 7 days to create the world, but it’s only going to take 7 digits to change mine.”

Ø  “Excuse me, but I believe that one of your ribs belongs to me.”

Ø  *Starts circling crush 7 times* “Crush: What are you doing? Me: Trying to see if I can make you fall for me.”

Ø  “If you’re looking for a guy with good credit, Jesus paid all my debt.”

Ø  “Hey babe, every time I see you I start Philippian out”

Ø  “Is it hot in here or is that just the Holy Spirit burning inside you?”

Ø  “You want Psalm of this?”

Now ladies, we have to make sure that they guys feel special too. So of course I’ve added a couple lines to help you out as well:

Ø  “I feel like God’s telling me that you should go on a date with me.”

Ø  “I would part the Red Sea for you.”

Ø  “You are perfect, except with all the sin.”

Ø  “What are you doing for the rest of your afterlife?”

Ø  “I like my men like I like my word documents…SAVED.”

Ø  “Boy: Is this seat saved? Girl: No, but I am.”

Just remember, no matter how awkward the situation may seem adding a Christian pickup line can either make the situation worse or everyone will bust up laughing.

 

~Ashley
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment