Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Meet the Writers

Mary Kate

Hello my fellow readers, I’m Mary Kate, one of the writers for Bibles and Backpacks. I was first inspired to start refocusing my life towards Christ by a young man, whom I am extremely blessed to have crossed paths with. His passion and enthusiasm for Christ motivated me to start attending a Bible study and youth group at a local church, where my roommate attends. Although my journey is just beginning, I’m extremely eager to continue to learn and spread the gospel to the best of by ability, and I’m thankful for the close friendship that I’ve gained with Ashley in the process. Aside from spreading the Word, I’m extremely passionate about my health-I love exercising and eating healthy! I also enjoy painting and I’m an avid DIY and crafter. Education-wise, I love math and science; my favorite class is calculus (nerd, I know right?), and I plan to obtain a degree in Biological Systems Engineering from Kansas State University. I hope you all enjoy our page, and special thanks to each and every one of you for reading! Have a most fabulous day, and may God bless!

              XOXO
          -Mary Kate
 

Ashley



Growing up in a Christian home it was habit to go to church every Sunday, however it was not until my high school years did I realize that working on my relationship with God was a daily activity rather than weekly. Since then, I have dedicated my life to Jesus and I’m always trying new innovative ways to praise Him including multiple Bible study plans and regularly attending youth group. Mary Kate and I played volleyball together freshman year which is where our friendship started and this year it has grown tremendously! Mary Kate and I are perfect partners for this blog because we both push each other to do our very best and our personalities work extremely well together. One of my favorite activities is photography, which I fell in love with sophomore year. My favorite part is being able to use my talents to help spread God’s word and encouraging others to find their niche as well. Have a wonderful day and God bless!


XOXO

~Ashley

 
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment